Blackjack players often wonder how to beat a casino. You probably know that the casino always wins in the long run, but some strategies still allow you to minimize its advantage. Such strategies also exist for Infinite Blackjack.
Most players have encountered a situation where the Live Blackjack table is crowded, so you have to wait your turn. Evolution has taken care of this problem and developed Infinite Blackjack with unlimited seats at the table.
This approach allows you to play Live Blackjack even with small bets. When the number of seats is limited, casinos are forced to raise the betting limit. In Infinite Blackjack, the minimum bet is only $1, which makes this variation much more affordable. Nevertheless, high rollers won't feel left out either - the maximum bet in Infinite Blackjack can be as high as $5,000.
Infinite Blackjack or Classic Blackjack?
Infinite Blackjack is a close variation of the classic game of blackjack. You may have heard that blackjack is one of the most profitable casino games for a player. The same is true of Infinite Blackjack.
Infinite Blackjack offers a player return rate (RTP) of 99.47%, offering better odds than most other card games and casino games in general. This high RTP is due to the fact that Infinite Blackjack does not apply the player disadvantageous rules found in some other online blackjack games.
Moreover, Infinite Blackjack has a six-card Charlie rule, which is rarely seen in live blackjack games in general. This rule states that a player automatically wins if they draw six cards and do not overcards. Consequently, you get another way to win and you don't have to pay anything extra for it.
Four extra bets
Having extra bets adds to the uniqueness of Infinite Blackjack. Infinite Blackjack has four types of extra bets: Hot 3, 21+3, Any Pair, and Bust It.
- Hot 3 is very similar to the more common Lucky Lucky bet. It is based on the player's first two cards and the dealer's open card - their total must be between 19 and 21. The Hot 3 side bet wins a little less than a quarter of the time and has an RTP of 94.60%. Getting three sevens brings a 100:1 payout, but statistically the probability of this combination is only 0.04%.
- Bust It allows you to multiply your winnings if the dealer loses. In the rare situation where the dealer overcards with 8 or more cards, the payout will be 250:1! The Bust It additional bet has a 29.1% success rate and a 94.12% RTP.
- 21+3 is a fairly common additional bet in blackjack games that, like the Hot 3, is played based on the first three cards. In the case of 21+3, you need to collect a flush, a straight, or 3 of a kind. Overall, this is one of the most profitable extra bets with an RTP of 96.30%. However, the best combination that yields a 100:1 payout - a single-handed 3 of a kind - only comes up 0.02% of the time.
- Any Pair is another classic extra bet in blackjack. The player must form a pair from the first two cards. A jacks pair pays 8:1, and a singles pair pays 25:1.\
In Infinite Blackjack dealer hands out one common combination for all players. Subsequently, each participant plays this combination in his own way. For example, each player can independently decide whether to draw cards, double, divide or stop. Moreover, each player individually decides whether or not to place additional bets.
While this approach allows for an unlimited number of players at the table, it also has a downside. Playing at a regular blackjack table for real money, you can occupy up to 7 boxes at a time, subject to seat availability. In Infinite Blackjack, you can only bet on one hand at a time.
Basic Infinite Blackjack Strategy
As we've already mentioned, Infinite Blackjack is very similar to classic blackjack, and the main difference is not in the rules but in the organization of the game. Therefore, you can follow a basic blackjack strategy to make the best decisions in Infinite Blackjack.
The Infinite Blackjack strategy looks like this:
On a solid hand:
- 8 or less - Raise;
- 9 - Double if dealer has 3-6, otherwise fold;
- 10 - Double if dealer has 2-9, otherwise gain;
- 11 - Double if dealer has 2-10, otherwise gain;
- 12 - Stop if dealer has 4-6, otherwise gain;
- 13-16 - Stop if dealer has 2-6, otherwise gain; 13-16 - Stop if dealer has 2-6, otherwise gain;
- 17 or More - Stop.
With a steady hand, there is a risk of overcall, so you have to be careful. We've already made all the necessary measures in our Infinite Blackjack strategy, so you can feel confident even with a solid hand.
If you have an ace that can be played as a 1 or 11, it's a soft hand. With a soft hand, you can act more freely.
- 12 or less - Get;
- 13-14 - Double if the dealer has a 5 or 6, otherwise you may gain;
- 15-16 - Double if dealer has 4-6, otherwise gain;
- 17 - Double if dealer has 3-6, stop at 7, and redouble in all other cases;
- 18 - Doubling if dealer has 3-6, stop against 9, 10, and A, and stop in all other cases;
- 19 or more - Stop.
A soft hand is one of the best hands, according to Infinite Blackjack strategy calculations.
However, there is an even more favorable hand than the soft hand. It is a pair, especially a pair of aces. In Infinite Blackjack, you should play pairs as follows:
- Pair of Aces - Split;
- Pair 2 - Split if the dealer has a 4-7, otherwise, fold;
- Pair 3 - Divide if dealer has 4-7, otherwise redouble;
- Pair 4 - To refill;
- Pair 5 - Double if dealer has 2-9, otherwise gain; Pair 5 -Double if dealer has 2-9, otherwise gain;
- Pair 6 - Divide if dealer has 3-6, otherwise gain;
- Pair 7 - Divide if dealer has 2-7, otherwise gain; Pair 7 - Divide if dealer has 2-7, otherwise gain; Pair 8 - Divide if dealer has 2-7, otherwise gain;
- Pair 8 - Divide if dealer has 2-9, otherwise gain; Pair 8 - Divide if dealer has 2-9, otherwise gain;
- Pair 9 - Divide if dealer has 2-6 or 8-9, otherwise stop;
- Pair 10 - Stop.
After splitting, you play the pair the same way you would any other combination.
Where can I play and win at Infinite Blackjack?
By following the Infinite Blackjack strategy, you can increase your odds in the long run. However, just winning may not be enough. It is equally important to choose a reliable casino so that you can easily withdraw your winnings.
But be sure to check player reviews, as that's the best way to choose a decent place to play.
Which should you choose: Infinite Blackjack or Classic Live Blackjack?
Infinite Blackjack is a variation of classic Live Blackjack, so it doesn't really matter which game you choose. Infinite Blackjack offers an RTP of 99.47%, one of the highest rates of any blackjack game online.
So, if you like the idea of an unlimited number of players at the table, all of whom are playing the same combination, feel free to join the table for Infinite Blackjack. Infinite Blackjack is a good alternative when the classic blackjack tables are full and you prefer not to play other games with lower odds.